•A gracefully shaped bonnet pediment with an olive ash burl accent on the front crown looks stunning in the Treasure Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded posts with turned capitols frame the clock's door.
• A functioning pierced moon dial with raised Arabic numerals, decorative embossed center and corner designs complement the matching banded weight shells and lyre pendulum with 10-5/8" (270mm) embossed center disk.
• The locking front door features crystal-cut, grooved glass, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
• Glass mirrored back panel.
• Illuminated dial and case.
• No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
• A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
• Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Free engraved brass plate included.
• Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
• Designed and Assembled in the USA.
• • Height 84" (213 cm)
• Width 23" (58 cm)
• Depth 13.5" (34 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.