•This traditional design with an elegant swan's neck pediment and fully turned finial comes in a Glen Arbor finish and is made of select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the door.
• The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals and embossed corner and center spandrels glimmer in the night with an interior light.
• Brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with a matching decorative 10-5/8" (270mm) disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
• The front locking door features beveled glass, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
• The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
• Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
• No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
• A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
• Chime silence option.
• A free engraved brass plate is available with this clock.
• Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
• Designed and Assembled in the USA.
• • Height 85.25" (217 cm)
• Width 22.25" (56 cm)
• Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.