Design your sectional sofa with the ultimate in comfort and relaxation by including this Power Right Arm Facing Recliner. With just the touch of a button you can begin to relax as you recline. Boasting a smooth power reclining experience, this innovative component will make your sectional the most in-demand seat in the house.
Material: 70% Polyester, 30% PU (W)
This item is also available in:
Chocolate, Haze, Oyster
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion cordless battery pack.
- P2: Power seat and headrest provide stress-relieving comfort
- Features intergrated USB charger with IntelliSwitch® technology that automatically senses and turns off its power draw
- Gorgeous high-performance cover inspired by the look of leather and featuring a 3-year warranty
- Wall-hugger design maximizes placement options, even in tight floorplans
- Decorative topstitiching in contrasting threads adds eye-catching character
- Extra-wide, pillowy armrest provides effortless stress relief
- HOME button returns recliner to original upright position
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the cover, frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continuous leg support
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- Removable back for easy transportand postioning in small spaces
- High-grade foam layer (1.8 to 2.2-density) adds plush cushioning and maintains its appearance over time
- Fully padded, foam wrapped hardwood frame adds strength and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.