Even commercials are more tolerable when you're relaxing in the plush comfort of this seven-piece sectional seating group. You'll love the luxury of its two power recliners on each end that feature power headrests. Between those, you'll find an armless recliner, an armless chair, a corner wedge, an armless chair with a dropdown table, and a multifunctional storage console with cupholders.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
(1) MOUT#810-STA Manual Armless Recliner
(1) MOUT#811LPH-STA Power Left Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MOUT#811RPH-STA Power Right Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MOUT#840-STA Armless Chair
(1) MOUT#840T-STA Armless Chair with Drop Down Table
(1) MOUT#850-STA Corner Wedge
(1) MOUT#860-STA Entertainment Console
Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Linen (W)
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Power Headrest
- Patent Pending on and off USB with Home Button
- High Quality Mechanism and Motor
- 1.6 to 1.8 Density Foam
- Fully padded foam wrapped Hardwood Frame
- Removable backs
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.