This right arm facing recliner is a component of the Empire modular sectional. Only one of these is needed per sectional.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
Cover: Verona Blackberry
Material: Top Grain Leather with Match (X)
This item is also available in:
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Power Headrest
- Patent Pending on and off USB with Home Button
- High Quality Mechanism and Motor
- 1.8 to 2.2 Density Foam
- 100% Luxury Foam Cushion
- Fully padded foam wrapped Hardwood Frame
- Removable backs
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- Chaise Pad Footrest on reclining seats
- Each piece of leather furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Leather colors also vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.