Say yes to style with the fashion-forward look of the Chelsea three-piece sofa in Willow Grey. Its beauty is matched only by the comfort it delivers with its power motion features.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
(1) MCHE#811LP-WGR Power Left Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MCHE#811RP-WGR Power Right Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MCHE#840-WGR Armless Chair
Cover: Willow Grey
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
Willow Blue, Willow Brown
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Smooth, power reclining seat design concealed in the chic look of stationary upholstered furniture
- Features intergrated USB charger with patent-pending Parker Switch ON/OFF function for managing power draw
- Versatile modular design can be configured in multiple ways to fit every floor plan
- Sumptously soft, high-performance chenille fabric cover is durable and easy to clean
- Oversized seats sit like a chair-and-a-half for expansive comfort
- Wooden legs lend strength, support and style
- Button-tufted back and curved arm design details add personality to a space
- Removable back for easy transport and postioning in small spaces
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- 3-year limited warranty on frames, springs,and mechanisms while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.