For a distinctive look with modern influences, there s no denying the appeal of the Jacob bed. Its tall headboard features channel quilting and angled wings that keep its vibe fashionable. Dressed up or styled casually, the Jacob bed is sure to please.
(1) BJCB#9000HB-LLG King Headboard 6/6
(1) BJCB#9020FBR-LLG King Footboard and Rails 6/6
Cover: Luxe Light Grey
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
Luxe Dark Grey
- Dressed up or down, this modern shelter bed offers statement-making appeal
- Lofty horizontal channel tufting adds contemporary styling and modern comfort
- Tapered, sloping side wings add unique, handsome character
- Upholstered in a high-performance, 100% woven polyester fabric with fine multi-color yarns for exceptional beauty
- Built by master craftsman and hand-tailored for unparalleled beauty
- Headboard is fully upholstered down to its base and looks beautifully finished regardless of mattress or boxspring height
- Plush, extra-padded silhouette creates a beautiful crown effect at the top
- Premium slat system includes 5 slats and 11 legs (4 horizontal slats with 2 legs each, 1 vertical slat with 3 legs) for strength and durability
- Designed to accommodate adjustable bed frames
- Bed rails and footboard are 10" (or more) high and 3 wide with extra padding for a soft look and feel
- Fully upholstered bed rails are bolted on (versus hooked on) for extra stability
- Bed frame is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood for support and longevity
- Features six wood legs, including four scalloped decorative legs, for support
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.