Modern with a touch of antique inspiration. Clean lines, simple shapes, and solid poplar wood are elegantly highlighted against the distressed finish and hammered hardware. The combination of weathered materials and clean design make the American Heritage writing desk a unique study in contrasts as well as a welcome addition to any home office.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
31"H x 60"W x 30"D
- Cherry and walnut veneers and solid poplar wood
- Raw chestnut wood finish
- Round, hammered drawer knobs and bar pulls in an aged finish
- Three total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One pullout, cable-accessible keyboard tray with drop front and removable pencil tray
- Adjustable/removable pencil tray in top left drawer
- Adjustable/removable dividers in bottom left drawer
- One file drawer equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on right
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.