Ageless comfort in a vintage design
This old-world style has all the benefits of new-world construction. Bexley's traditional frame features an elegantly curved back, padded rolled arms, and bun feet. Bexley's plush cushions and extraordinary construction ensure a lifetime of comfort.
- Also available with nailhead trim.
- Also available in leather.
- Standard Pillows: 09P-91F (2), 07P-91F (2)
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Also available with nailhead trim. Also available in two-tone fabric. Also available in leather..
- Product Headline: Ageless comfort in a vintage design
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||71" 71 INH
||38" 38 INH
||40" 40 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||09P-91F (2), 07P-91F (2)
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||51.5 cu ft (1.5 m 3 )
||131 lb (59 kg) 131 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.