Soft styling complements classic details
Bay Bridge has the look of a family heirloom and the feel of brand-new upholstery. Look closer and you'll notice all the vintage details: tightly rolled arms, a rounded footrest, back and side panels lined with welt cord and nailhead trim, and round bun feet. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Antique Gold (E)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
- Product Headline: Soft styling complements classic details
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||33" 33 INH
||40" 40 INH
||40" 40 INH
||66" (167.6 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Manual, Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Custom Nailhead Trim, Nailhead Trim
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||25.2 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||112 lb (50.4 kg) 112 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.