This dresser with mirror harmonizes effortlessly with your farmhouse-chic approach to contemporary style. Curate your space with the charmingly classic look of its white rustic finish, with sleek dark pewter-tone handles adding a modern touch. Faux metal banding and nailhead corner accents infuse the clean-lined design with delightful vintage character.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish; replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Top edges with faux metal banding and nailhead-trimmed corner pieces
- Dark pewter-tone handles
- 8 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Framed front and pilasters
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Schoenberg Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62''W x 20''D x 74''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.